|BASIC DATA PROTECTION INFORMATION|
|Data controller||Hola Pisos. Owner of this website.|
To provide users with information about the properties that are for sale when they have requested it.
To send information and commercial offers about properties through the trade name HOLA PISOS, whenever express consent has been given to do so.
Targeted internal quality control campaigns.
Real estate selling.
|Legitimate basis||Consent of the data subject.|
|Rights||To access, rectify and erase your data, along with other rights, as explained in the additional information.|
|ADDITIONAL DETAILED INFORMATION ON DATA PROTECTION|
|Who is the Controller of your personal data?|
Hola Pisos. Owner of this website.
Gran Vía Marqués del Túria, 49. 46004, Valencia.
Data Protection Officer’s contact details: DPD@holapisos.com
|Who are the potential recipients of your personal data?|
- Estate Agents and partner agencies, in addition to data processors.
- Aliseda Servicios de Gestión Inmobiliaria, S.L (Paseo de la Castellana, nº 280 de Madrid 28046), if you have given your consent in information requests about a property handled by this entity.
- Should you complete a sale, your personal data shall be disclosed to the owner of the property, as identified in the sale agreement, and the owner shall be the new data controller.
- Banks, if you have given your consent to do so.
|What are the purposes of processing your personal data?|
- To handle your information requests.
We shall use your personal data directly or through Real Estate Agents who act as data processors, in order to respond to any information requests you submit to us.
- To manage the sending of marketing messages.
We shall use your data to send you marketing messages related to the real estate sector that we consider you may find useful via any medium, whether automated or not (mail, text message, fax, Internet, telephone, etc.) through the trade name HOLA PISOS.
- To draw up profiles.
In order to customise offers, we occasionally draw up commercial profiles using the information available to us about the recipients (age, gender, place of residence, preferences stated, etc.).
- To conduct internal quality control telephone campaigns.
- To put you in contact with financial entities.
|How long will we keep your personal data?|
The data provided shall be stored for a term of 3 years from the last time you confirmed your consent, provided you have not requested the erasure of your data.
|What is the legal basis for processing your data?|
Purposes 1, 3, 4 and 5 are carried out with your consent.
The offer of our products and services is based on your consent and our legitimate interest.
|What are your rights when you provide us with your personal data?|
- All individuals are entitled to obtain confirmation regarding whether or not HOLA PISOS processes their personal data.
- The data subjects are entitled to access their personal data and to seek the rectification of imprecise data or, where applicable, request their elimination when, among other reasons, the data are no longer needed for the purposes for which they were collected.
- On certain occasions, the data subjects may seek the restriction of the processing of their data, in which case we may keep them on record to lodge or defend ourselves against complaints and other events provided for by law.
- Under certain circumstances for reasons related to their particular situation, the data subjects may object to the processing of their data. HOLAPISOS shall stop processing the data, except if there are compelling legitimate grounds not to do so, or to defend itself against potential complaints.
- In the event that you exercise your right to object to advertising being sent to you, your data shall no longer be processed for this purpose.
- The data subjects are entitled to the portability of their data.
- Furthermore, the data subjects are entitled to withdraw their consent at any time for the purposes their data are processed.
- In order to exercise your rights, please write an email to HOLAPISOS in which you must state your forename, surname(s) and address, together with a copy of your official identity document to: email@example.com with the subject line LOPD/Holapisos.
- We hereby inform you that you are entitled to file complaints with the Spanish Data Protection Agency.
Children under 14 must refrain from providing us with their personal data.